TRANS SUPPORT GROUP
Have you been dealing with changes you can't quite describe to anyone else?
Does it hinder you from experiencing life to the fullest?
Do you often feel like no one understands what it's like to live inside your mind and body?
Come join us for support and encouragement and just to talk to.
At our support group, you will have the opportunity to speak amongst your peers and therapists in a group setting where it is a "safe place":
* Discuss what being Transgender means to you and the experiences you have had so far
* Meet others who share similar feelings and similar experiences
* Hear encouraging words for those tough times and how to process any negative thoughts
* Learn how to handle various emotions (including when someone doesn't want to accept the "new you")
* Develop new ways to appreciate life despite the challenges that being Transgender can bring while also appreciating what the change has done for you mentally and emotionally
Please contact Taryn at Dr. Gina Midyett's office at 813-810-1757 if you have any questions or concerns
Where: Life Focus Group Tampa.
Address: 4144 N. Armenia Ave., Suite 355, Tampa, FL 33607 (It's in the BB&T Building on the 3rd floor - off of Armenia - closest cross street is Martin Luther King Dr.
When: Saturdays at 11am